Zhejiang University is now accepting applications for the prestigious Zhejiang University Scholarships 2023 in China, specifically designed for international students. The scholarships offered by the Chinese government. All the international students can pursue their Masters and PhD studies in China. Successful applicants with a fully funded package will receive comprehensive financial support for the entire 2023 academic year.
Table of Contents
Highlights of Zhejiang University Scholarships 2023
- Study In: China
- Host University: Zhejiang University.
- Degree Level: Master’s and PhD degrees
- Scholarships Type: Fully Funded
- Eligible For: International Students
- Last Date: Given Below.
Don’t pass up this opportunity to attend Zhejiang University and fulfil your ambitions of a higher education since the application deadline is set for December 31, 2023. The various academic fields and majors offered by the Chinese government scholarships. It is also offering the full coverage of your expense. You can also check Youth Scholarships at Pan African University 2023–24.
There is no need to pay application fees. Notably, the CSC Scholarship doesn’t mandate IELTS or TOEFL scores. While candidates for doctoral degrees normally need four to six years to complete their studies, those pursuing master’s degrees might anticipate finishing in two to three years.
Eligibility Criteria For Zhejiang University Scholarships 2023
- The candidate must not be a citizen of China.
- The candidate’s health must be good.
- A Chinese university should not be the applicant’s place of study.
- Age restriction is 35 for master’s degrees.
- A bachelor’s degree is required for master’s applications.
- Age restriction is 40 for PhD degrees.
- For a doctoral degree, the applicant must be master’s-educated.
Financial Benefits of Zhejiang University Scholarships 2023
- Not required.
Full Tuition Fee:
- Covered completely.
Free Accommodation on Campus:
- Guaranteed housing.
Comprehensive Medical Insurance:
- Included for students.
- Ensures student safety.
Monthly Stipend for Master’s Degree:
- 3,000 RMB/Month.
Monthly Stipend for PhD Degree:
- 3,500 RMB/Month.
Laboratory Experiments, Internship, Basic Text Books:
- Provided free.
Available Study Fields
|Masters Degree Programs (2-3 Years)||Doctoral Degree Programs (3-4 Years)|
|Masters in Engineering||Doctoral in Information|
|Masters in Science||Doctoral in Social Science|
|Masters in Humanities||Doctoral in Humanities|
|Masters in Agriculture, Life Science and Environment||Doctoral in Agriculture, Life Science and Environment|
|Masters in Information||Doctoral in Medicine|
|Masters in Medicine||Doctoral in Engineering|
|Masters in Social Science||Doctoral in Science|
|Masters in Humanities||Doctoral in Social Science|
- Complete CSC Online Application Form.
- Attach recent photo (35mm x 45mm).
- Submit notarized academic transcripts.
- Include two strong recommendations.
- Prepare study plan for China.
- Fill Zhejiang University Admission Form.
- Provide clear scanned valid passport.
- Notarize highest degree (Chinese/English).
- Submit language proficiency certificate.
- Get Letter of Acceptance.
- Confirm clean criminal history.
- Provide duplicate of physical exam.
The application deadline for the Zhejiang University Scholarships 2023 for International Students is December 31, 2023.