The University of Winchester Scholarships are now available for the academic year 2023 in UK. The scholarship available to all international applicants from all over the world. They can pursue their undergraduate and graduate degrees in UK University with the help of scholarship. The University of Winchester scholarships are the fully funded scholarships in UK. The The aim of the scholarship is to reduce tuition fee up to £1,000 per year.
In this article we provide the full detail of Winchester scholarships like eligibility, benefits, application process etc. You can also check the University of Calgary Scholarships 2024 in Canada.
Table of Contents
Highlights of University of Winchester Scholarships 2023
- Study In: United Kingdom (UK)
- Host University: University of Winchester
- Degree Level: Undergraduate & Master’s degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible For: International Students
Benefits of the University of Winchester Scholarship 2023
- Winchester International Scholarship – Postgraduates:
- Value: Up to £3,000
- All full-time taught program applicants.
- International Student Scholarship:
- Value: Up to £1,000
- Full-time taught program applicants.
Available Study Fields
|Field of Study||Field of Study|
|Animal Welfare||Performing Arts|
|Childhood and Youth||Leadership|
|Cyber Security||Value Studies|
|Media and Communication|
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Winchester Scholarships 2023
- Eligibility requirements: English study language.
- Open to international applicants from all world countries.
- Full-time undergraduates and postgraduates qualify for international student scholarships.
- Excludes ELTSU programs (English certificates, foundation programs).
- Only non-EU international students are eligible for the scholarships.
English language requirements:
|Undergraduate Degree||Postgraduate Degree|
|IELTS score: Overall 6.0, Writing 5.5 minimum.||IELTS score: Overall 6.5, Writing 5.5 minimum.|
|TOEFL IBT score: Overall 60, Writing 18 minimum.||
TOEFL IBT score: Overall 79, Writing 18 minimum.
- CV or resume required.
- Provide work experiences.
- Passport main page copy needed.
- Show English Language proficiency evidence (e.g. IELTS)
- Submit academic transcripts.
- Include personal statement.
- Include previous UK visa stamps.
How to Apply!
- Fill out International Scholarship Application Form.
- Send form to email@example.com.
- Attach all required documents.
- Check eligibility and specific requirements.
- Review chosen scholarship program’s application process.
- Visit official website for more details on UK Scholarships.
FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIPS