If you are looking for the USA scholarships then apply for the University of Miami Stamps scholarships for the year of 2023. The stamps scholarships open to all international applicants from around the world. Only undergraduate students can apply for the University of Miami stamps scholarship. It is the fully funded scholarship that covers all of student expenses, full tuition fee, meal plan, housing, health insurance, textbook allowance, a laptop and a $12,000 fund. The duration of the scholarship is 4 year. To know full detail read the complete article below.
Table of Contents
University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2023 Details
- Study In: United States (USA)
- Host University: University of Miami
- Scholarships Type: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Undergraduate / Bachelors Degree
- Deadline: November 1, 2023
Benefits of University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2023
- A book allowance in support of academic resources.
- A laptop allowance to facilitate their studies.
- An enrichment fund of $12,000 is available for scholars.
- The scholarship covers full tuition fees.
- The Accommodation
- Food facilities are included in the scholarship package.
- Health and medical insurance
- The enrichment fund supports studying abroad opportunities.
- It also funds undergraduate research projects.
Available Courses at Miami University
|College of Arts and Sciences|
|College of Engineering|
|Miami Herbert Business School|
|Frost School of Music|
|Rosenstiel School of Marine, Earth Science, and Atmospheric|
|School of Architecture|
|School of Communication|
|School of Education and Human Development|
|School of Nursing and Health Studies|
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2023
Candidates must meet Miami University’s eligibility criteria for the Stamps Scholarship 2023.
- Applicants must be international students seeking scholarships.
- They must apply and secure admission to the University of Miami.
- Scholarship Decision:
- The Scholarship Committee has the final decision.
- English Test Scores:
- TOEFL or IELTS scores are mandatory for consideration.
- Undergraduate Offer:
- Applicants need an offer for any undergraduate program.
- English Proficiency:
- Proficiency in English language is a prerequisite.
- Official college/school degree and transcripts required.
- Personal statement should be 650 words.
- English Proficiency Document needed (IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/SAT/ACT).
- High school counselor completes School Report.
- Letter of recommendation from teacher/counselor.
- Submit through the Common Application.
- International Financial Certification Form necessary.
The Stamps Scholarships 2023-2024 at the University of Miami Application deadline is November 1, 2023.
How To Apply!
- Stamps scholarship application is online.
- Complete and submit Common Application.
- Submit required documents with application.
FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIPS