University of Hawaii Scholarship 2024 – Hello everyone hope you all are fine so let’s start our new post. The provided article is for those who want to do masters and post doctoral study in USA. As we know that studying in USA is financially tough but don’t worry about that we have a good news all of you. The University of Hawaii has announced its scholarship for the academic year 2024. In this scholarships program students from all over the world can participate.
We are happy to inform you that the University of Hawaii will cover all fee charges for all types of applications like International Students and including USA Citizen. The interesting thing is that You don’t have to pay any application fee for this scholarship as it is from Asian Development Bank and it is a fully funded scholarship. If you want to study in Australia then you can apply for Austrian Government Scholarships 2024 | Top Universities in Austraia.
The university of Hawaii consist one of the oldest universities in USA. It is a public research university. Those students who want to apply in Hawaii university then you must be completed your bachelor degree first after that you can apply for this scholarships program. As we know that American universities are the world famous and best universities in the world. So why are you still waiting? Apply now and make your future bright.
Table of Contents
Short Detail of the University of Hawaii Scholarship 2024
- Study In: United States of America
- Host University Name: University of Hawaii
- Degree Level: Masters & Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1 December 2023
Available Study Fields
- Public Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Tropical Plant and Soil Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Natural Resources and Environmental Management
- Master of Law
- Pacific Island Studies
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Business Administration
Eligible Countries for the University of Hawaii Scholarship 2024
|United States||United States||South Asia||Iran, India, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Nepal.|
|Southeast Asia||Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia, Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Timor-Leste, Singapore, Laos.||East Asia||Mongolia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, Russia, Macau, South Korea, North Korea.|
|Pacific Region||Palau, Cook Islands, Wallis and Futuna Islands, Kiribati, Vanuatu, Tonga, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, Solomon Islands, Guam, Tokelau, New Zealand, French Polynesia, Papua New Guinea, American Samoa, Tuvalu, Niue, Fiji, Northern Marianas, Australia.|
- Medical and health insurance coverage for all students.
- Stipend for books, academic supplies, and materials for eligible students.
- Stipend for food and incidental expenses for Scholarship achievers.
- Full tuition fees covered for master’s and doctoral studies at the university.
- First-time airfare provided from the student’s home country.
- Research work stipend available for students working on their thesis.
- Eligibility Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with excellent academic records.
- Minimum of 2 years’ professional experience during application.
- Fluent in English.
- Good health.
- Age Limit:
- Below 35 years old (some senior programs allow up to 45 years).
- Candidates must agree to return to their home country after completing studies.
How to Apply for the Graduate Degree Fellowship at the East-West Centre?
- Fellowships awarded annually in international competition.
- Applications for 2024-2025 open early August, close December 1.
- If not enrolled as grad student at UH Mānoa, apply by December 1.
- UH online application system launches on August 1 for next year’s admissions.
- Ensure timely processing of EWC application, submit supporting documents by January 10.
- Use this online address to submit an application: https://manoa.hawaii.edu/graduate/.
The University of Hawaii Scholarships in the United States have a December 1, 2023, application deadline.
YOU CAN ALSO CHECHK OTHER USA SCHOLARSHIPS: