Discover the remarkable opportunity to pursue higher education in Canada through the esteemed University of Calgary Scholarships 2024-25. This prestigious fully funded scholarship caters exclusively to international students, providing them with an exceptional chance to receive $20,000 annually throughout their undergraduate degree program.
Open to first-year students commencing studies in the Fall Term, this scholarship presents an incredible financial support system for those seeking academic excellence at one of Canada’s leading institutions Follow the step-by-step application procedure to secure this life-changing scholarship.
The University of Calgary Scholarships 2024 is a highly esteemed accolade bestowed upon exceptional international undergraduates. Renowned for its excellence in education, the university equips students with the skills for a successful future and conducts research to tackle society’s enduring issues. Also apply in Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2024 | Fully Funded Study in Canada.
This prestigious award acknowledges remarkable achievements and welcomes deserving students to become part of a high-quality educational community that fosters personal growth and societal progress.
Table of Contents
Details of University of Calgary Scholarships 2024
- Study in: Canada
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Host Institution: University of Calgary
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Deadline: given below
Benefits of University of Calgary Scholarships 2024
The University of Calgary offers various scholarship types to international students:
- Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship: This prestigious scholarship grants $20,000 to recipients.
- University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship: A highly esteemed renewable award, valued at $20,000.
|Faculty of Law|
|Faculty of Science|
|School of Business|
|Faculty of Veterinary Medicine|
|Faculty of Kinesiology|
|School of Medicine|
|Faculty of Social Work|
|Faculty of Nursing|
|School of Engineering|
|Faculty of Arts|
|School of Education|
|Faculty of Environmental Design|
To qualify for University of Calgary Scholarships, candidates must meet the following requirements:
Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship:
- Must be an international student entering their first year of undergraduate studies.
- Renewable for the second, third, and fourth year, maintaining a minimum GPA of 3.00 over 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms.
- Based on academic merit and financial need.
- Completed high school in China, including Hong Kong and Macau, and received a diploma.
- Preference for applicants to programmes leading to bachelor’s degrees in urban studies, engineering, business, or health sciences.
University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship:
- Open to all undergraduate international students enrolling in any degree program for the upcoming fall term.
- Renewable for the second, third, and fourth year with a GPA of 2.60 or more over 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms and paying an international differential tuition fee.
- Applicable to international students required to pay a differential fee and not Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada.
- Awarded based on academic merit and satisfying the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement.
To know the deadline for the University of Calgary Scholarships 2024 in Canada Visit here.
How to Apply
- Apply for undergraduate program at the university:
- Create UCalgary eID.
- Use application guide for assistance.
- Submit application and pay $145 application fee.
- Check Calgary Student Center for document submission details.
- Visit documents page for more information.
- Apply for the Scholarship, Follow these steps:
- Access Student Center in myUofC portal.
- Click “My Financials” page.
- Navigate to Awards & Scholarships section.
- Click “Apply for Undergraduate Awards” (enable popups).
- Review Application Available and Application Deadline dates.
For more information about University of Calgary International Scholarship: