Hii Everyone! Here we are with another Germany scholarship 2023-2024. We’ll be pleased to announced that Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships 2023-2024 are available now. These scholarships are fully funded and all international students can apply for this scholarships program.
The Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships 2023-2024 provides Master and PhD programs to study in Germany. The Federal Foreign Office (Auswärtiges Amt) offer this funding program for the acdemic year 2024. We see majority of the students want to study in German Universities but they are unable to afford it. You can also check Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship 2023-24 (€ 850 & € 1,200).
Now you don’t have to worry about that because you can study with the help of Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships 2024. If you are serious about your studies and want to achieve this scholarship, read the given article completely and follow all the instructions.
Table of Contents
Highlights of the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships 2023-2024
- Host Institution: Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung
- Study In: Germany
- Degree Level: Masters and PhD
- Scholarship Type: Funded
- Deadline: 1 October, 2023 / 1 April, 2024
Benefits of Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships
Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship offers benefits for Masters and PhD.
- Monthly scholarship of 850€ plus a lump sum of 20€.
- Additional subsidies for health insurance, up to 86€.
- Doctoral scholarship of 1350€ per month.
- Extra 100€ lump sum for research and health care. Stays abroad funding available.
Duration of the Program
- The masters degree program duration is 3 Years
- The Ph.D. degree program duration is 4 Years
- Eligible countries: All countries worldwide; preference for marginalized backgrounds.
- Encouraged applicants: Undergraduates, PhD students, and technical college graduates.
- Required Language: Proficiency in English and German (B2 level or higher).
- Proof of enrollment: Necessary for scholarship commencement.
- German language: Basic knowledge required (further classes sponsored).
- Language of applications: Only German or English will be accepted.
- Ph.D. students: Must be accepted at a German university.
- MA Degree candidates: Must be admitted to a German university.
- Excellent English: A must-have skill.
- Social, political, and community service involvement: Required for applicants.
- The selection criteria require exceptional scholarly and professional achievements.
- Proficient in German (B2 level or higher).
- Engagement aligned with Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung’s goals.
- Consideration of personal and family background.
How to Apply!
You can also visit the official website for complete detail:
FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIPS