KPMG Student Internships 2023-24 – Applications are now being accepted for the KPMG Global Internship Program for the academic year 2023–2024, which offers exceptional employment opportunities to international students all over the world. Students and recent graduates who want to join this esteemed programme are urged to apply.
Table of Contents
Highlights of KPMG Student Internships 2023-24
- Award Country: Worldwide
- Internship Offered by: KPMG
- Education: Students & Recent Graduates
- Internship Award: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
Interns who work for KPMG will acquire priceless experience from a top-tier company. It is the fantastic chance for those students who were recently complete their graduate degree they can own their professional growth.
KPMG firms are widely distributed over 144 countries and territories, and in FY21, they employed more than 236,000 devoted experts worldwide. If you have interest in this internship then you should have to read this article carefully. You can also check Apple Trainee Program 2024 – Apple Company Internship.
The KPMG Global Internship Program for the 2023-24 term offers a fully-funded opportunity to international students. It covers your most costs to ensure that all participants have full experience.
- You can get a travel related support by the organization, assistance with visa arrangements also be included.
- You will receive a Mobility Allowance to cover your travel expenses.
- Accommodation expenses will be taken care of by the Organization.
- You have developed your professional skills with its well-known experts in your sector.
- The Organization will arrange for accommodation for you.
- You can get the chance to meet with experts from all over the world.
If you want to enroll in this internship program then you should need to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- All students can apply for internship program from all over the world.
- It is important for all applicants that they should have the prior experience in the real world.
- Graduates must possess the motivation and drive to participate in the program.
- All the Candidates must be able that they can overcome the difficulties and they have to succeed under pressure.
How will candidates for KPMG student internships be chosen?
Opportunities are available through our internship programme in the audit, advising, and tax domains. The application process is extremely competitive, with an emphasis on choosing applicants who can succeed in obstacles associated with doing business internationally.
We are interested in your international exhibition wins and motivations for a global internship, which can be discussed during the interview process.
If chosen, you will get full placement support from KPMG’s Global Mobility Team, including reimbursement for your travel, lodging, and visa costs. The performance manager and a mentor support you to achieve your professional and personal goals.
The KPMG Global Internship Program 2023-24 welcomes applications from International Students with no specified deadline.
How to Apply for KPMG Student Internships?
Please follow these step-by-step instructions to apply for the KPMG Global Internship Program:
- Visit the provided link.
- Choose the country where you desire to do your internship.
- A list of available internships in that country will be displayed.
- Select the internship program that interests you the most.
- Proceed to apply for the chosen internship opportunity.
- For further details, access the Official Advertisement link provided below.
FOR MORE INTERNSHIPS