Hii Everyone! I hope you’re doing well. Today I have brought a new scholarship for you to study in Germany. Recently the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship accepting the applications for the academic year 2023-24. These scholarships are fully funded and students can apply for this scholarships from all over the world.
The scholarship offer Master and Ph.D. Degree program for international students. If you qualify for Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship then you’ll get a monthly stipend of € 850 for masters and € 1,200 for Ph.D. accommodation and tuition fees also be covered by the scholarship program. You can also apply for University of Hawaii Scholarship 2024 in USA.
It is the best chance for those students who want to study the top universities in Germany. You can apply for this scholarship and study your Master and Ph.D. degree program in Germany. So if you want to know the benefits, eligibility criteria, and application process read the complete guidance below.
Table of Contents
Highlights of Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship 2023-24
- Study in: Germany
- Degree Level: Masters & PhD
- Host Institution(s): German Universities
- Program Duration: 2 years for Master degree, 4 years for doctoral degree.
- Deadline: Given Below
- For graduate students (master or postgraduate), the scholarship amounts to €850 per month.
- For PhD students, the scholarship provides €1,200 per month.
- The scholarship also covers health care insurance up to €120 per month.
- Additionally, your spouse’s income should not exceed €450 per month.
- If you have fees related to university courses in Germany directly tied to your studies, you may get reimbursed.
- In case you have a family, a monthly allowance of €276 is available.
- To qualify for the family allowance, both you and your spouse must live together in Germany for at least three months.
- The maximum refund allowed per semester for such course fees is €1,500.
|Meaningful CV in tabular form||Details about previous voluntary work or social commitment|
|Motivation letter||A letter explaining your motivation and reasons for applying for the scholarship|
|Copies of examination certificates||If the originals are not in English, they must be provided with a German translation|
|Copies of studies performance records||Required if you have been studying at a University in Germany|
|Proof of German language skills (B2)||Document demonstrating your proficiency in the German language at B2-level|
- Open to applicants from all countries around the world.
- Proficiency in English or German, with a good command of German at B2 level.
- Demonstration of above-average academic performance in previous studies.
- Possession of a university degree, because this scholarship is not available for bachelor studies.
- Show a positive attitude towards democracy and human rights.
- Age limitation – Applicants must not be older than 30 years at the time of applying.
- Intention to pursue a minimum of three semesters of study at a German university.
- Active involvement in voluntary work for the betterment of society in their home countries.
The deadline to apply for the is Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany is July 15, 2023.
How to Apply!
To apply for the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship, first, create an account on the scholarship portal using the provided link. Then, sign in and complete the online application form before finally submitting it.
For more info: Visit here
YOU MAY LIKE SOME OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS