Welcome to another post guys! Today we are discuss the Austrian scholarships 2024. The Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship 2024 are now accepting applications for the international students. The scholarship offer by the Oesterreichische Nationalbank (OeNB) for academic year 2024-2025. The scholarship offer post doctoral degree to study in Austria.
Applicants should be currently employed by a research institution in Austria or abroad and show a interest in their research and building personal research networks in a context of growing international research mobility. You can also apply for the German SBW Berlin Scholarship 2024 Fully Funded.
Each individual who is awarded a scholarship will be awarded a consultancy fee based on the extent of consultancy service provided. It is important to keep in mind that the scholarship fee cannot be exceed EUR 10,000 in the complete study duration.
Table of Contents
Highlights of Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship 2024
- Study in: Austria
- Degree Level: Postdoctoral
- Host Institution(s): The Oesterreichische Nationalbank (OeNB)
- Program Duration: 3-6 months
- Deadline: 31 October 2023
- Recipients of the Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship receive a consultancy fee based on service scope.
- The fee is capped at EUR 10,000 (net of VAT) for the Scholarship period, covering all recipient claims.
- If VAT applies, the consultancy fee will include the current 20% sales tax rate.
Note: Scholarship recipients arrange their own accommodation during the consultancy period; OeNB may offer assistance in finding housing in Vienna.
- Country Eligibility: Candidates from all countries worldwide are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Language Requirement: Proficiency in English is mandatory for the Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship.
- Academic Qualifications: Applicants must hold a PhD or an equivalent degree and have a track record of published work and scientific research in the specified fields mentioned in the scholarship call.
- Nationality: The scholarship is open to candidates of worldwide, and there are no age restrictions.
- Employment Requiremen: Applicants must be currently employed by a research institution during the application and scholarship period.
- Exclusion from Re-application: Scholarship recipients cannot re-apply for additional funding, and renewing old awards is not allowed.
- Individual Application: Each applicant can only apply for one scholarship at a time; applying for two simultaneously is not allowed.
- Ineligibility for ECB Employees: Individuals employed by the European Central Bank or other central banks in the European System of Central Banks (ESCB) are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Expertise Criteria: Eligible candidates should be distinguished experts in the field of economics, well-respected within the research community.
Ummm! you want any other scholarship? Check Government of Ireland Scholarship 2024 | Apply Now.
The following documents are required to apply for the scholarship:
- Include motivation letter and consultancy proposal.
- Provide research topics and CV details.
- List publications and two references for contact.
- Show evidence of basic income from home institution.
- Obtain written confirmation of compliance with employment contract.
Compile all documents into one PDF file.
Email the PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply!
The application process for the Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship 2024 is online. Submit the all following documents which are mentioned above.
The last date to apply for the Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship 2024 is 31 October 2023.
FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIPS