Are you want to study in UK? Good news for you guys the Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship 2024 are now available for the academic year 2024. The scholarship program offers PhD Degree for international students. The Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship 2024 awarded up to 20 scholarships for each year.
It is a fully funded scholarship and cover your all tuition fee, an annual tax-fee of £18,062 – £22,200 to maintenance costs for 42 months. A number of scholarships available for Engineering fields. Those students who want to be eligible for this scholarship you must hold a Master degree in chemical engineering, or another field related to science & engineering.
The Fully Funded Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship 2024 is the best opportunity for you. Read the complete article to know about the application process, eligibility criteria etc. You can also check University of Oxford Clarendon Scholarship 2023-2024 in UK.
Table of Contents
Highlights of Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship 2024
- Study in: UK
- Degree Level: PhD
- Host Institution(s): Imperial Collage London
- Available Course In: Chemical Engineering
- Deadline: Given Below
- All tuition fee coverage
- Contribution to maintenance expenditures per year, tax-free, for 42 months, ranging between £18,062 and £22,200.
The Program Duration for the PhD Scholarship 2024 is 42 months.
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship 2024 are as follows:
- Eligible countries for all countries.
- Apply and secure an offer in ICL, Dept. of Chemical Engineering.
- Require First Class Honours Master’s degree or equivalent in chemical engineering or related science.
- Meet minimum English Language Proficiency score set by the institution.
- Round 1 application deadline: October 31 for entry in the following year.
- Round 2 application deadline: January 31 for entry in the same year (October intake).
How to Apply
- Prepare a personal statement outlining your research interests and experience.
- Gather full transcripts of your university studies.
- Provide a copy of your English Language certificate.
- Enter email addresses of two referees (at least one academic) for reference requests.
- Refrain from uploading reference letters, as they must come directly from referees.
- Use personal institutional email addresses, not webmail addresses, for referees.
- Apply for admission to Imperial College London through the online admissions system.
- Submit all required documents for consideration for the Chemical PhD Scholarships.
- Note that references are confidential between referees and the College.
For more detail visit the official site:
FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIPS