Applications for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship are open now for the year 2024. It offers a two-year masters degree program available at ACU member universities in a low- or middle-income Commonwealth country. The QECS 2024 is a fully funded scholarship that covers all the expenses for the full duration of the program. Those citizens who hold refugee status in a Commonwealth country are eligible to apply. You can also apply for the CEU University Scholarships in Hungary 2024.
Table of Contents
Details of Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2024
- Scholarship by: Queen Elizabeth
- Degree Level: Master (two years)
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: January 10, 2024
QECS Scholarship Benefits
The scholarship covers:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living allowance (stipend) for the award duration
- Return economy flights to the host country
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research Support Grant (on request only; subject to approval)
Applicants from a Commonwealth country are welcome to apply.
- No upper age limit is required to be eligible for a QECS Award.
- You must have attained a minimum of 2:1 (or equivalent) at the undergraduate level.
- Applicants must have already completed their undergraduate degree. If you are a Final-year student you are not eligible.
- Scholarship awards are only available for two years.
- The QECS awards are for full-time study only.
Participating Universities and Countries for QECS 2024
The following universities with country are participating in QECS 2024:
- Dhaka University
- University of Eswatini
- Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago
- The University of the West Indies
- Technical University of Kenya
- Universiti Putra Malaysia
- University of Malaya
- COMSATS University Islamabad
- State University of Zanzibar (SUZA)
- Makerere University
How to Apply?
Applicants can apply online for the QECS. Submit the application form to your chosen university for admission. It is also recommended to visit the official website of the relevant university for more details of your chosen course.