Are you looking for a scholarship in Germany? Then you’re on a right way. Today we are going to discuss another German scholarship that called Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship. The scholarship program is open now for international students for the academic year 2023-2024. You can study Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships, Master Degree Scholarships and PhD Degree Scholarships in Germany provided by the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2023-2024.
These scholarships open for both domestic and international students. All the applicants can apply in any field according to your interest and persuave your academic journey in Germany. This article provide you a complete detail about the scholarship, Eligibility Criteria, benefits, and step by step application process. So read the complete article carefully and apply now for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2023-2024. You can also apply in Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships 2023-2024 in Germany.
Table of Contents
Highlights of Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2023-2024
- Study In: Germany
- Scholarship by: Friedrich Ebert Foundation
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Eligible For: International & Overseas
- Deadline: 31 November 2023
Benefits of Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2023-2024
The Friedrich International Student Scholarships in Germany cover Bachelor’s and postgraduate studies expenses.
- Recipients of the Bachelor’s, Diploma, Magister, or state examination programs earn a monthly stipend of EUR 750.
- Health insurance costs are funded, and scholars with a child get EUR 276 family allowance.
- Master’s course students receive a monthly stipend of EUR 850.
- The award, which offers financial assistance to foreign students pursuing higher education in Germany, is non-repayable.
For Undergraduate and Masters:
To apply for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2024, students must fulfill certain criteria.
- They should have confirmation of a study place or enrollment certificate at a German university.
- This is applicable to the course for which they are seeking funding.
- International applicants need to showcase sufficient German language proficiency.
- First-year students, German or foreign, should apply before or at the start of their first semester.
For those interested in the PhD scholarship, specific conditions must be met.
- Candidates must have an unconditional notification of admission to the doctoral program.
- Foreign applicants must also demonstrate adequate proficiency in the German language.
- Meeting these requirements will make students eligible to apply for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2024.
- Demonstrating exceptional school or academic merit is essential.
- If required, provide graded proofs of academic achievements.
- Show your strong social and political involvement and commitment to social democracy.
- The Foundation seeks responsible, motivated, and reliable individuals who actively engage with their network.
- All courses are conducted in English, but having a sufficient knowledge of German is still important.
How to Apply!
- To apply for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship, visit their official website.
- Complete the Online Application Form as part of the process.
- Ensure to follow the specified steps provided on the website.
- Online application submission is mandatory for international students seeking scholarships.
The last date to to submit your scholarship application is 31 November 2023.
FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIPS