Looking for the fully funded scholarship in Canada? Applications open for the Francophonie Scholarship Program in Canada 2023. The fully funded Scholarship offer to international students pursuing Master’s and Ph.D. degrees in Canada. The FSPC is a prestigious Canadian government initiative offering an average annual scholarship of $35,000 to international Francophone students from developing countries in various academic fields and majors.
Francophonie Scholarship program aim is gathering talented students from developing countries and build the organizational environment with well-trained staff. The Program management is entrusted to the collaboration between the Canadian Bureau for International Education and the World University Service of Canada since January 1, 2015. You can alaso apply in Austria Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship 2024.
It is the fully funded program provided by the government of Canada and it helps the international students to study in their dream country without financial burden. if you’re interested in this scholarships program then read the complete article it will help you to make a to know the all detail about Francophonie Scholarship 2023.
Table of Contents
Specifics of Francophonie Scholarship Program in Canada 2023
- Host Country: Canada
- Host Institution: FSPC
- Degree Level: Master and Doctoral degree
- Program Duration: 4 years
- Deadline: Varies (Check Here)
The following financial advantages will be available to Canadian Francophonie Scholarship 2023 winners:
- The fund typically has an annual budget of $35,000 dollars.
Candidates for the Canadian Francophonie Scholarship in Canada must be eligible.
- You can submit your application for master’s and doctoral degrees, internships, technical/vocational training, and more if you has been selected for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be good in French language because it is required for the scholarships eligibility.
- Institutions from the recipient nation run internal recruiting drives to find competent candidates.
- You have to show the ability that you can improve their institution’s capabilities when you go back to your country.
- Dental, medical, and pharmaceutical clinical training are not included.
- For each recipient country, a quota mechanism governs the selection process.
The quota system enables recipients to give institutional growth and training needs top priority.
Below is a list of the countries that are eligible for FSPC;
The following documentation must be prepared by applicants before submitting their scholarship applications;
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Cover letter
- Certified diplomas and transcripts
- Referral forms
- Certified passport copy
- Objectives and goals document
- Certified birth certificate copy
- Institutional/Individual Needs Questionnaires (Eligible applicants only)
- Automotive, Aerospace,
- Economics and Finance Sciences,
- Electronic Commerce Law,
- Education Science / Education,
- Aerospace, Civil Engineering,
- Business Administration,
- Environmental Studies-Environmental Sciences,
- Health Sciences / Public and Community Health,
- Information and Communication Technologies,
- Project Management, Logistics,
- Transportation, and Marketing,
- Mining Engineering, Biomedical,
- Environment and Engineering Sciences,
- Pure and Applied Sciences,
- Agriculture, Water,
- Management / Human Resources,
How to Apply
To apply for FSPC, submit applications to designated locations nationwide. Upload required documents with the application form. If you want the more details on locations, deadlines, and more, then you should visit the official website.
FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIPS: