Hii Everyone! Are you want to study in Germany? if your answer is yes then you should have to read this post. The DAAD Scholarship in Germany for 2024-25 is a fully-funded opportunity for high-achieving graduates to pursue postgraduate degrees in an international environment. These scholarships offer to students that they learn the German language, their culture, and people also get beneficial educational possibilities.
Table of Contents
Highlights of DAAD Scholarship 2024
- Study in: Germany
- Degree Level: Masters/MPhil, LLM, MBA, PhD
- Host Institution: DAAD
- Deadline: Given Below
The fully financed postgraduate opportunity in Europe seeks to assist experts from recently industrialized nations in advancing sustainable development via collaboration and knowledge exchange. In order to address global issues and promote social and political advancement in both developing and developed nations, the DAAD University in Germany is essential. You can also check Austria Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship 2024.
The main focus of the German scholarships is on applicants health and high quality education. the DAAD Scholarship is one of the best scholarship in Germany. We are encourage to all applicants to must apply for this scholarship. If you are ready to apply for this scholarship you should have to take a look on the complete article. It will help you to all detail about DAAD scholarship program.
Benefits of DAAD Scholarship
The benefits of the DAAD Scholarship 2024 for Masters and PhD in Germany include:
- Graduates receive a monthly stipend of 934 Euros.
- Doctoral students receive a monthly stipend of 1200 Euros.
- Monthly rent subsidy is offered.
- Traveling allowance is provided.
- Insurance protection is provided for health, accidents, and private/personal liability.
- If you have your family with you, a monthly family allowance is provided.
|Master’s Scholarship from DAAD||12 to 24 months|
|DAAD Doctoral Scholarship||12 to 42 months|
Available Fields of Study
|Economic Sciences, Law|
|Agricultural and Forest Sciences|
|Engineering and Natural Sciences|
|Humanities and Social Sciences|
|Language and Cultural Studies|
|Mathematics, Natural Sciences|
|Medicine, Health Sciences|
|Regional and Urban Planning|
Applicants from listed countries within specified regions are eligible to apply.
- South America.
- Asia (including Near and Middle East, South, and Central Asia).
- East Asia.
- Africa (including North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa).
- America (including North and Central America).
For Complete Detail: Visit Here
- Eligible applicants must be highly qualified graduates from specified countries.
- The degree obtained should not be older than six years.
- Candidates must have earned their bachelor’s degree with honors.
- The Bachelor’s degree should be at least second class upper division level.
- Proficiency in English or German language is necessary.
- For English proficiency, a minimum TOEFL score is required (550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, 80 internet-based).
- Applicants from the People’s Republic of China must submit an Akademische Prufstelle (APS) certificate from the German Embassy.
- An IELTS score of at least 6 bands is acceptable for English proficiency.
- For German proficiency, DSH 2 or DAF 4 is required.
- Complete the application form for DAAD, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Hand sign your curriculum vitae (CV) for submission.
- Prepare a letter of motivation, no more than 2 pages, expressing your commitment to development.
- Gather your previous degree certificates for verification.
- Provide a language proficiency certificate as evidence of language skills.
- Obtain professional letters of recommendation from your current or past employer.
- Request a confirmation of employment letter from your employer.
Selection Procedure Step by Step Guide
- Choose up to three courses of interest for application.
- Find universities that offer the chosen courses and apply directly.
- Submit your complete application(s) along with required documents to the universities.
- Potential recipients of the DAAD scholarship are identified by the selection committee.
- DAAD contacts the suggested candidates to upload their complete application.
- Candidates receive an email from DAAD with the link to the DAAD Portal.
- Finalize the selection process and notify the chosen candidates accordingly.
You can check the deadlines here according to your program.
How To Apply
Applicants must register on the DAAD Portal and apply online through it. Download and complete the application form, providing all necessary information and required documents in German or English. Submit the completed application form and documents to the respective university.
FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIPS