The Czech Republic is offering the Czech Government Scholarship 2024 to International Students from developing countries. You can pursue your Bachelors, Masters, or Doctoral Degree in Czechia. It is the fully funded Czech scholarship if you get this scholarship you can study in Europe without worry of financial burden. In this article we’ll give you all detail about the Czech Government Scholarship 2024 like benefits, eligibility, deadline, application process etc. So It is the best chance for those students who want to study in Europe countries for free. Do not miss It.
Table of Contents
Highlights of Czech Government Scholarship 2024
|Study Location||Czech Republic|
|Degree Level||Bachelors, Masters, & PhD|
|Scholarship Type||Fully Funded|
Benefits of Czech Government Scholarship 2024
Czech Government Scholarship 2024 offers Full Free Scholarships for international students.
- Monthly stipends provided for Master’s and PhD students.
- Master’s stipend: CZK 14,000 (approx. EUR 545).
- PhD stipend: CZK 15,000 (approx. EUR 585).
- It covers full tuition fees for selected candidates.
- Necessary living and studying expenses are included.
- They can use the provided stipend for these costs.
- Scholarship holders must manage accommodation, food, and transport expenses.
- Eligible countries:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- Master’s scholarship allows Czech or English language study for selected applicants.
- Czech study option requires a 1-year language preparation course before starting.
- PhD programs are exclusively offered in English, requiring sufficient language skills for applicants.
- English study option requires demonstrating sufficient English proficiency for Master’s applicants.
- Candidates for master’s degrees must have finished their undergraduate degrees at the time of application.
- When applying, doctoral applicants must have finished a Master’s program.
- Applicants must take an online English language test (if choosing English studies) during application.
When invited for an interview, applicants must provide the following documents to the embassy:
- Complete the Czech Republic Government Scholarship application form.
- Print and submit the application form online.
- Prepare your CV focused on study and employment.
- Sign the terms and conditions for health services.
- Get the confirmation signed upon returning home.
- Obtain a legal birth certificate with Czech translation.
- Provide a medical certificate of good health.
- Make a photocopy of your passport.
- Download and sign the Declaration of Acceptance.
- Legalize and translate your degrees and diplomas.
How to Apply
- Submit Online Application.
- Shortlisted candidates called for interview.
- Visit Official Advertisement link below.
The deadline to submit an application for the Czech Government Scholarship 2024 is September 30, 2023.
FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIPS