Applications for the CEU University Scholarships in Hungary are open for the academic year 2024. All international students can apply for the scholarship at Central European University in Hungary. CEU offers a wide range of fields in Master’s and Doctoral degrees. Almost 700 international students enrolled at CEU in 2023-24. If you are a final year student of an undergraduate degree and want to study in Hungary, can also apply for the master’s scholarship. You can also check Fully Funded Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship 2024
Table of Contents
Details of CEU University Scholarships in Hungary 2024
|Degree Level||Masters, PhD|
|Deadline||1st February 2024|
Financial Benefits of CEU Scholarships
The CEU Master’s Scholarship gives the following benefits:
The applicant will get full tuition fees, health insurance, and a monthly stipend of (1,000 EUR/month for a master’s excellence scholarship, 750 EUR/month for a master’s distinction scholarship, 500 EUR/month for a master’s scholarship and 300 EUR/month for a master’s partial scholarship) for housing and living expenses.
The CEU Doctoral (48 months) Scholarship gives the following benefits:
Applicants will get full tuition fee coverage and a monthly stipend of 1,680 EUR/gross/month for housing and living costs.
The CEU eligibility is as follows.
- All international students can apply for the CEU scholarship.
- You submit an online application.
- There is no need to contact the professor. The department will automatically assign you a professor after your selection.
- All necessary documents must be uploaded online.
- Bachelor’s final year students can also apply.
The application deadline for the CEU Scholarship in Hungary is 1st February 2024.
How to Apply
You can apply for the CEU scholarships 2024 through online application form. Please submit your documents when applying such as:
- Academic Records
- CV or Resume
- Completed CEU Application Form
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Academic Writing Submission(s)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Proof of English Proficiency Exemption
- Standard Test Scores (GRE, GMAT, etc only for the Economics and Business Department )
When your application is 100% ready then submit it.
Note: You may be exempt from an English proficiency certificate if English your 1st language. Or you are a CEU student (current/former) applying for a doctoral degree or you earned your bachelor’s and master’s degrees taught in English.