Application are now open for the CERN Short Term internship program for the year of 2024 in Switzerland. All international applicants are eligible to apply for this internship program. There is no application fee required for the CERN internship program.
Only Undergraduates students can apply for CERN internship in technical and administrative fields. The best thing is that students can apply without having to submit IELTS or TOEFL scores. Also see Fully Funded: Asian Development Bank Internship Program 2024.
CERN is a Short Term Internship program in Switzerland. The duration of the internship is 6 months. During internship students get a valuable experience and enhance their skills. In this article we provide all the necessary information about CERN. Read the complete article below.
Table of Contents
Details of CERN Short Term Internship 2023
|CERN Internship Duration||Up to 6 months|
|Financial Coverage||Paid Internship|
Benefits of CERN Short Term Internship 2023
- Global internship program covering various science disciplines.
- Full medical coverage for accidents and disabilities.
- Monthly stipend: 1,516 Swiss Francs.
- Interns receive the CERN Traineeship Contract.
Eligibility Criteria For CERN Short Term Internship 2023
You must fulfil the following criteria in order to be eligible for the CERN short-term internship program:
- Full-time undergraduate registration is required for applicants.
- Minimum age of 18 at the time of application submission.
- Interns work at CERN during their training.
- Proficiency in English and/or French is crucial.
- Step 1: List of Technical Fields: Applicants should be familiar with the following technical fields:
- Applied Physics
- Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science
- Safety and Environmental Protection
- Radiation Protection
- Ultra-High Vacuum
- Scientific Communication
Step 2: List of Administrative Fields: Applicants should also be familiar with administrative fields, including:
- Legal Services
- Human Resources
- Advanced Secretarial Work
Required documents for CERN Junior Internship application:
- Prepare an impressive CV/Resume in English/French.
- Obtain a letter of recommendation from your institute.
- Show proof of enrollment in a graduation course.
There is no set date for submissions. Anytime during the year is a good time to apply.
How to Apply!
- To apply, candidates must submit applications online.
- Provide standard personal information: name, address, date of birth, etc.
- Complete all required fields for undergraduate evidence.
- CV should detail education, skills, proficiencies, and profile.
- CERN experts will review the applications carefully.
- Program coordinator contacts selected candidates.
- Complete the application form carefully and submit.
Note that submissions cannot be edited afterward.
FOR MORE INTERNSHIPS