Are you looking for Australian scholarships for 2024? The this post is for you. The ANU International Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023–2024 is now accepting applications in Australia. The international students can pursue Bachelor’s Master’s , and PhD degree programs. Now all the students can pursue their studies in the Australian National University.
Students will be able to start their academic careers in a dynamic and inclusive learning environment thanks to the scholarship, which is available for the September 2024 intake. Also Thanks to the university’s large selection of degree programs, Where candidates have the choice of a variety of courses and areas of study. You can also apply in University of New South Wales Scholarships 2024 | Australia.
Table of Contents
Highlights of ANU International Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023-24
- Study In: Australia
- Host University: Australian National University
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: up to $25,000/year
- Eligible Nationality: All International Nationalities
- Deadline: /
Australian National University is offering 200 scholarships to exceptional students worldwide. The purpose of the scholarship is to provide financial support to all these students Who is talented and motivated. The financial support which are giving to students is up to 25,000$ per year. All the students can avail this opportunity which is open to all all applicants which are from diverse backgrounds. If you want more detail we recommend you to read the complete article.
- Youth Scholarships at Pan African University 2023–24
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship in Netherland 2023-24 (LexS)
Applicant must meet the eligibility criteria that are given below to qualify for a ANU scholarship:
- International students residing in or outside Australia can apply.
- Excludes Graduate Certificates from eligibility.
- No existing government or organizational fee scholarships allowed.
- Completion of International Baccalaureate required for IB scholarship category.
- Offer letter for Bachelor’s or Postgraduate program in Semester 1, 2023.
Financial Benefits of ANU International Chancellor’s Scholarship
ANU International Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023-24 in Australia offers:
- Successful applicants will receive $15,000 to $25,000 annually.
- 200 awards available for students worldwide.
- international applicants are welcome.
- An opportunity to study at ANU, Australia.
Documents Required for ANU applications
- Proof of meeting minimum English language requirements is required.
- Academic records and grading scale should be submitted.
- Undergraduate applicants need to provide secondary studies transcript.
- Postgraduate applicants need to provide the most recent academic transcript.
- Check preferred program for additional requirements and documentation.
- For postgraduate admission based on professional experience, provide:
- CV with work experience details
- Contact information of two referees
- A Statement outlining the program learning objectives
- Employer statement or alternative evidence of experience
- Additional information may be requested by the University.
- Official ID may be provided during application (birth certificate, passport).
- Do not alter or resize documents; scan them in color.
- Official ID is required upon successful application and offer acceptance.
The Australian National University Scholarship application last date is various.
How to Apply!
- Applicants must apply for admission at ANU.
- Choose any degree program offered by the university.
- Upon receiving the offer letter, students will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
- Scholarship eligibility will be assessed based on criteria.
- Find the official advertisement link below for more information.
FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIPS